Friday, October 24, 2008

dear maria, i miss you like those italian kinder suprises!

maria!
i'm so behind on life! but i've come to make up for it by saying... your movie looks phenomenal; i'm not so interested in the twilight hype (because i cannot replace harry potter); i started watching true blood with anna paquin and though she is kinda annoying especially in the first couple episodes i've began to quite enjoy the show; I hate her name in the show, soo-kie, because the way everyone says it over and over again angers me; recently I've been listening to remixes by ratatat, which i love. I need some new music in my life, any suggestions?; Halloween is next week, what is your costume idea?

peace,
romina

1 comment:

nonna maria + romina power said...

i love anna paquin, i do. but i dont really know why...