Tuesday, November 18, 2008

dear romina,

here is a photographer named asger carlsen.



also, i have found my wedding song.



that is all.

maria.


p.s. remember when i was super into skateboarding? i listened to crappy punk and ska music while attempting to olly in the backyard... on the grass because the concrete was just waaaay too scary. hilarious.

p.p.s. shit, i just remembered going to chapters every weekend and dropping a wad of cash on skateboard magazines. there was this lanky skateboarder i had a crush on in high school who shared both my birth date and my music class instrument, the alto saxophone. you totally know who im talking about. i would accidentally/on purpose drop magazines in front of him hoping he would recognize my coolness and ask me to be his girlfriend. LOL. is it sad that my plan sort of worked?

No comments: